My design process
I follow a 4 -step design process for my projects. Each of these steps require feedback and approval before moving on to the next one.
- Interview stakeholders to uncover the business goals.
- Identify user needs with interviews, observation and data analysis.
- Understand the technical resources available.
Google Docs / Skype / Typeform
2. BRAINSTORMING & EXPLORATION
- Develop user personas.
- Break down the project into smaller, actionable goals.
- Create user flows to determine how to complete each goal.
Pen / Paper / Sketch
- Build wireframe and prototype.
- Run usability tests with potential users.
- Collect feedback and identify issues from user behaviours.
Sketch / UXpin / InVision / Usability Hub
4. VISUAL DESIGN
- Create moodboards and experiment with different styles, colours.
- Build high fidelity, multi-platform mockups.
- Generate a consistent UI kit for reusable components.